Welcome! | A New Direction
Hi all, and welcome to my blog!
If you are new to my website, welcome! I'm happy you stumbled upon this space. Let me tell you a bit about why I created my blog: I decided to create this space, mainly as a creative outlet for my love of fashion and beauty. I also wanted to create this space, as a place where I can share my latest finds, share tips and document my life. My goal for my blog is to create a constant cycle of inspiration and creativity. I will write about what inspires me, and hopefully that will inspire you.
Many of you who have been with me since I started my blog back in January 2014, know that I like to change things up every once and awhile. Well...that's exactly what I'm doing now. This summer I decided that I needed a change. I needed to spruce up my site a bit. So folks, welcome to the new blog!
I came up with a few things I think you should know about me. Maybe after reading them, I won't feel that much like a stranger to you!
- Blue is my absolute favorite color. I love every shade
- I love Chipotle. I don't think anyone can really understand how much I truly love this food chain
- I never leave the house without my earbuds and sunglasses
- I wear my claddagh ring every day and I haven't taken it off since the day I bought it
- The Jonas Brothers still have a special place in my heart
- One time when I was driving on the expressway I sneezed three times in a row...while I was in between two semis. Probably one of the scariest things I have ever endoured
- I have gone zip-lining twice, and it was the most terrifying and thrilling experience
- I just really love dogs
- I don't like seafood
- Friends is my favorite TV show
- I am an avid to-do/ list maker
- I am the queen of typos
- I tell myself I need to buy something in a color other than black...but most of the time I fail
- An easy way to tell when I am excited, is if I'm talking really loud and fast- dead giveaway
- My favorite thing in the whole wide world is spending time with the people I love and care about, in my life
- Yoga is my favorite workout and way to de-stress
- I am in LOVE with the city (and Taylor guitars)
- I just started taking guitar lessons
- I can't do a handstand (yet)
- I love talking to people and learning about them