12 Bible Verse Lockscreens | Downloadable
Happy Wednesday! We're officially half way through another week. To celebrate, I want to drop in with a few Bible verses I find to be quite comforting. I hope these can provide you or someone you know with comfort, joy and hope as well. My favorite way to use these are as phone lockscreens. In fact, that's what I had in mind when designing. No worries if the lockscreen isn't your cup of tea.
There are plenty of other ways to make use of the verses.
- Print them out and use them in a mood board
- Print them out and use them in a dream board
- Print them out and use them in a journal, Bible journal or prayer journal
- Make postcards out of them. Print them and add a message to the back!
- Give them as a gift to a friend in need
- Leave them randomly around town for people to read
- Put them in your neighborhood mailboxes
- Bring them to the library, church, community center, etc. and leave them at a table for others to find
- Ask your friends and family to take the one that speaks to them/ the message they need to be reminded of
- Share with friends on social media
- Ask your friends, family or youth group, etc. to take the message they think one person in particular needs and give to them