For the past eleven weeks I wrote about ways to make a difference and why it is important. This post is going to be short and sweet: make a difference this week.
This Week's Challenge: Go Out & Do Something
It's easy to say you're going to do something, yet another to actually do it. For the next two weeks we are going to complete a service project. The size of the deed doesn't matter. Don't be afraid to think of your own new project. Grab a friend and have fun serving others! Anyone can make a difference but not everyone decides to. Be the person who is bold enough to change the world.
1) Blessing Bags for the Homeless
2) Hygene/ Self Care Kits for the Women's Shealter
3) Creating Chemo Care Packages for Cancer Patients
4) Making Blankets for the Animal, Homeless and Women's Shealters
5) Coloring Books and Crayons for Children in the Hospital
6) Necessity Bags for Foster Children
7) School Supplies for Children
8) Care Packages for Troops Overseas
9) Kindness Cards
10) Refugee Welcome Kits
Pinterest also has great service ideas if you need extra inspiration!