Hi friends, this summer I have decided to expand my team. I am looking for an awesome intern who can aid with administration tasks, photoshoots and social media. If you think you or a friend fit the role, scroll down to read more then submit your credentials! I am seeking an intern who is detail oriented, tech savvy, a good communicator and knows the difference between you're, your, their, there, and they're.
Please email your resume and a cover letter to MacailBritton@gmail.com for consideration.
Social media savvy
I need someone on my team who is up to date with the latest algorithms and who I can delegate certain online tasks to. I am looking for someone who has experience and can help with with:
- Google Analytics
- Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube
- Running Ad campaigns
- Editing and scheduling blog posts
The intern will aid in the execution of photoshoots for both clients and the blog. It is required for a minimum of one year photography experience, in addition to proficiency in:
- Adobe Creative Suite: Lightroom, and Photoshop
located in suburban chicago
- It is preferable for the intern to be local to suburban Chicago.
- The internship is an average of 10 hours per week, with two designated office days.
*This is a part time unpaid internship position.